BSB50420 - Diploma of Leadership and Management
diploma of leadership & management
: BSB50420 | CRICOS code 108746E
: 52 weeks
STUDY TO ACHIEVE BEST LEADERSHIP
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise
and industry contexts. Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
The course is delivered face-to face in a classroom and incorporates a simulated workplace environment and access to fully equipped training facilities at our campus. All units are delivered as stand-alone delivery.
• Over 18 years old.
• Minimum IELTS overall band of 5.5 (Academic Module) with no individual band below 5.0; or TOEFL iBT (internet-based) minimum score of 65 with no band less than 15; or Pearson (PTE) 42 (no communicative
skills less than 36); or Any other equivalent assessment of English language proficiency.
• Results older than 2 years are not acceptable.
• Evidence that, within two years of their application date, they have successfully completed in Australia a foundation courses or a senior secondary certificate of education or a substantial part of a Certificate IV or higher level qualification, from the Australian Qualifications Framework.
• For levels 1 and 2 Students only, successful completion
of AIDT Language and Numeracy Test conducted on
AIDT (for onshore international students ONLY.)
• International students applying for a Diploma level course will need to provide evidence of satisfactory completion of Australian Year 12 (or equivalent) or certificate IV or higher.
|BSBCMM511||Communicate with influence||Core|
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others||Core|
|BSBLDR523||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships||Core|
|BSBOPS502||Manage business operational planss||Core|
|BSBPEF502||Develop and use emotional intelligence||Core|
|BSBTWK502||Manage team effectiveness||Core|
|BSBOPS504||Manage business risk||Elective|
|BSBSUS511||Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability||Elective|
|BSBPEF501||Manage personal and professional development||Elective|
|BSBLDR522||Manage people performance||Elective|
|BSBSTR502||Facilitate continuous improvement||Elective|
|BSBWHS521||Ensure a safe workplace for a work area||Elective|
We Help Our Students To Achieve Professional Leadership.
why learn from us?
flexible learning opportunites
It is easy to complete the course from home or whatever location helps you to find your focus, meaning no time wasted commuting anywhere or cramming yourself into an overcrowded classroom. s mus.
Structured Course materials
We strongly believe that students will benefit from the limitless. Once you purchase a course, you'll have access for life.
It will give you access to a mixture of learning formats, Including immersive video tutorials and comprehensive text-based guides to suit your ideal education style.
Get quick and affordable tutoring help from our team of professionals. Our Expert tutors will be available via email and phone 6 days a week for any questions you might have.