You have finally decided to enroll in an international program of study. All that’s left to do is study universities and submit an application. Are you delaying the procedure because you’re afraid to start it? So there’s no need to worry! The earlier you begin your research and application for a university degree, the greater your chances are of being admitted by one or more of the foreign universities of your dreams. You can apply here and have the best chance of adjusting to our international courses if you meet a few minimal conditions. Please confirm that you meet the requirements before beginning the application process:
- Firstly, please be sure that you have the minimum academic qualifications for applying for your desired course at AIDT
- You should be an international student who has graduated from high school, college, or university.
- You should have copies of any academic credentials and transcripts, as well as the information page from your passport (written in English)
- A certificate of an English language competency test.
- A photocopy of any letters of recommendation, job experience certificates, or other pertinent papers.
You must wait three business days after submitting the application before receiving a response. If your application is rejected, we will let you know. However, get in touch with us if you don’t hear back within 3 business days.
So, you have two options for applying here: an agent or the internet form. The procedure to join our community is quite simple. You are welcome here to learn new things, build your future, and develop your skills with satisfaction as long as you meet the basic requirements and qualifications.