Information on Australian visa Important Information: In order to study in Australia, all foreign students must possess a current student visa. Before submitting a VISA application. You must have a letter of offer, a documented commitment to study at the Australian Institute Of Digital Technology Australia, and you must have paid your tuition before you can apply for a student visa. The following paperwork must be provided to the Department of Home Affairs (DHA)
- your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from AIDT
- your Letter of Offer from AIDT
- all other relevant documents listed on the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) Document Checklist Tool
Before applying, please make sure you have read and comprehended the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) visa checklists, criteria, and requirements.
How to apply: Visit the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) website to apply for a student visa.
Conditions of your visa
- Your student visa will be subject to a range of conditions. If you do not meet those conditions, your visa may be canceled.
- Your visa will be issued for the courses listed on your CoE.
- For information about visa conditions, please refer to the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) website.
- To get more information, visit or call your nearest Australian Embassy or Consulate in your country.
- If you need help and wish to apply for your student VISA through a registered migration agent, please check the information on