ICT50220 Diploma of Information Technology
Diploma Of Information Technology
: ICT50220 | CRICOS code 111537K
:78 weeks (Incl Holidays)
STUDY TO ACHIEVE BEST LEADERSHIP
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of information and communications technology (ICT) roles who have established specialised skills in a technical ICT function.
Individuals in these roles carry out moderately complex tasks in a specialist field, working independently, as part of a team or leading a deliverable with others. They may apply their skills across a wide range of industries, business functions and departments, or as a business owner (sole trader/contractor).
ICT50220 Diploma of Information Technology learners are students who are:
• Seeking to pursue a career in Information Technology
• Seeking to enter a new industry sector
• Seeking a pathway to higher-level qualifications.
Characteristics of the target group are as follows:
Students will usually be new entrants.
Students are expected to typically fall into the age range of 18 – 35 as people still establishing or changing careers.
Credit and/or RPL can be provided for those with existing skills and knowledge allowing such students to complete the course in a shorter timeframe.
The course is delivered face-to-face in classrooms, and through structured self-study. It incorporates a simulated workplace environment and access to fully equipped training facility at our campus. Practical components of the course are delivered face-to-face in an allocated classroom or at our designated computer lab.
Australian Institute of Digital Technology has the following entry requirements:
International students must:
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Participate in a course entry interview to determine suitability for the course and student needs.
• Minimum IELTS overall band of 5.5 (Academic Module) with no individual band below 5.0; or TOEFL iBT (internet-based) minimum score of 65 with no band less than 15; or Pearson (PTE) 42 (no communicative skills less than 36); or any other equivalent assessment of English language proficiency.
• Test results must be no more than 2 years old.
• English language competence can also be demonstrated through documented evidence of any of the following:
• Educated for 5 years in an English-speaking country; or
• Completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO; or
• Successful completion of an English Placement Test
• For levels 1 and 2 Students only, successful completion of AIDT Language and Numeracy Test conducted on AIDT (for onshore international students ONLY.)
• International students applying for a Diploma level course will need to provide evidence of satisfactory completion of Australian Year 12 (or equivalent) or certificate IV or higher.
|BSBCRT512||Originate and develop concepts||Core|
|BSBXCS402||Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices||Core|
|BSBXTW401||Lead and facilitate a team||Core|
|ICTICT517||Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the organisation||Core|
|ICTICT532||Apply IP, ethics and privacy policies in ICT environments||Core|
|ICTSAS527||Manage client problems||Core|
|ICTICT435||Create technical documentation||Elective|
|ICTICT518||Research and review hardware technology options for organisations||Elective|
|ICTICT522||Evaluate vendor products and equipment||Elective|
|ICTNWK529||Install and manage complex ICT networks||Elective|
|ICTNWK536||Plan, implement and test enterprise communication systems||Elective|
|ICTNWK537||Implement security for applications||Elective|
|ICTNWK540||Design, build and test network servers||Elective|
|ICTNWK543||Install, operate and troubleshoot medium enterprise switches||Elective|
|ICTNWK546||Manage network security||Elective|
|ICTNWK556||Identify and resolve network problems||Elective|
|ICTNWK559||Install an enterprise virtual computing environment||Elective|
|ICTSAS502||Establish and maintain client user liaison||Elective|
|ICTSAD509||Produce ICT feasibility reports||Elective|
|ICTNWK542||Install, operate and troubleshoot medium enterprise routers||Elective|
Course Fee Offshore: $14,000 AUD
Course Fee Onshore: $12,000 AUD
Resource Fee: $500 AUD
Enrolment Fee: $300 AUD
We Help Our Students To Achieve Professional Leadership.
why learn from us?
flexible learning opportunites
It is easy to complete the course from home or whatever location helps you to find your focus, meaning no time wasted commuting anywhere or cramming yourself into an overcrowded classroom. s mus.
Structured Course materials
We strongly believe that students will benefit from the limitless. Once you purchase a course, you'll have access for life.
It will give you access to a mixture of learning formats, Including immersive video tutorials and comprehensive text-based guides to suit your ideal education style.
Get quick and affordable tutoring help from our team of professionals. Our Expert tutors will be available via email and phone 6 days a week for any questions you might have.