BSB80120 - Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
GRADUATE DIPLOMA OF MANAGEMENT (LEARNING)
: BSB80120 | CRICOS code 108748C
: 52 weeks
STUDY TO ACHIEVE BEST LEADERSHIP
Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) explores in greater depth the knowledge and skills required to be an effective organizational leader and senior manager. Individuals in this role are able to come up with complex ideas and implement them. They also generate design and execute major learning and development functions within an organization. Management or business is highly recommended qualification for all managers or people who want to get into senior executive positions across a variety of organizations.
The course is delivered face-to face in a classroom and incorporates a simulated workplace environment and access to fully equipped training facilities at our campus. All units are delivered as stand-alone delivery.
• Over 18 years old.
• Minimum IELTS overall band of 5.5 (Academic Module) with no individual band below 5.0; or TOEFL iBT (internet-based) minimum score of 65 with no band less than 15; or Pearson (PTE) 42 (no communicative skills less than 36); or Any other equivalent assess-ment of English language proficiency.
• Results older than 2 years are not acceptable.
• Evidence that, within two years of their application date, they have successfully completed in Australia a foundation courses or a senior secondary certificate of education or a substantial part of a Certificate IV or higher level qualification, from the Australian Qualifications Framework.
• For levels 1 and 2 Students only, successful completion of AIDT Language and Numeracy Test conducted on AIDT (for onshore international students ONLY.)
• International students applying for a Graduate Diploma level course will need to provide evidence of satisfactory completion of Advanced Diploma (or equivalent) or higher.
|BSBHRM613||Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies||Core|
|BSBLDR811||Lead strategic transformation||Core|
|TAELED803||Implement improved learning practice||Core|
|BSBSTR801||Lead innovative thinking and practice||Elective|
|BSBLDR812||Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships||Elective|
|BSBINS603||Initiate and lead applied research||Elective|
|PSPMGT006||Develop a business case||Elective|
|BSBHRM611||Contribute to organisational performance development||Elective|
We Help Our Students To Achieve Professional Leadership.
why learn from us?
flexible learning opportunites
It is easy to complete the course from home or whatever location helps you to find your focus, meaning no time wasted commuting anywhere or cramming yourself into an overcrowded classroom. s mus.
Structured Course materials
We strongly believe that students will benefit from the limitless. Once you purchase a course, you'll have access for life.
It will give you access to a mixture of learning formats, Including immersive video tutorials and comprehensive text-based guides to suit your ideal education style.
Get quick and affordable tutoring help from our team of professionals. Our Expert tutors will be available via email and phone 6 days a week for any questions you might have.