- You must submit a completed AIDT application form together with a copy of your passport (Validity of the passport must be a minimum of 1 year during application). You must also submit the results of your English language test (IELTS, PTE, or TOEFL).
- We will review your application once we have received all of your supporting documentation, and we'll then send you an offer letter. If your application is denied, we will inform you of the reason for rejection.
- After receiving the offer letter, you must pay the enrolling costs and a portion of the tuition expenses. We'll then issue the COE. You will then be able to apply for a visa (subclass 500) from your country of residence.
- After your visa has been granted, you must pay the remaining tuition costs. Finally, make sure you are ready to fly to Australia.
- Prior to arriving, you must confirm your accommodations. The incoming students at the Australian Institute Of Digital Technology can use their services to book lodging and get picked up at the airport. Please let us know if you require assistance with them.